The role involves engaging with the youth and their families and helping them to enroll in Antarang’s Employ-ability Programs.
1. Engage with youth across the city and be a part of their Career Decision making
2. Enroll students in Antarang’s employ-ability programs
3. Part time (4 hours a day) and Full time (8 hours a day) paid internships
4. Be a part of an exciting Youth Movement to engage students in careers of their choice
1. Graduate / Pursuing graduation
2. Good communication: English, Hindi. Marathi will be an added advantage
3. Passionate about working with low income communities
4. Ability to commit for a minimum period of one year.
5. Know how of Mumbai Communities and local travel will be an added advantage
About the recuiterMember since Jun 22, 2017 Antarang Founda
from Uttar Pradesh, India