I'm looking for someone to develop an utility app using an OBD-II connector.
I'm looking for someone who has specifically worked with connecting to ELM327, OBD-II connection devices. (Either bluetooth or wifi)
- Build a hybrid app deployable to iOS and Android
- Connect to a ELM327 supported OBD-II connection with a vehicle.
- Read a given set of parameters and do a calculation (the formula is given to you)
- Display the output
To be successful, you must have experience with decoding wifi or bluetooth OBD-II readers.
- You must have advanced skills in Ionic
- A portfolio is required, with few Apps on the App Store
- The work must stay confidential at all times, even after the work is completed.
- A reasonable turn-around time is required. (Which means you don't take more work than you can deliver)
- Daily Git commits are required to check the progress of the project.
All the designs, the written specifications, and an API will be provided. I want to work directly with the developer, and not a manager or an agency. This is just a placeholder bid, we'll discuss the total cost and the time in the next step.
When you reply, add the magic word 'coconut' as the second word, so that I know you've read this.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 11, 2017 Stelios Agne
from Attiki, Greece