We are looking for someone experienced in CAD Design to prepare our CAD files for 3D printing. We will provide all design files for you to 'support/prepare' them for 3D printing. Some requirements for this position will be:
1) Fluent English: Spoken/Written
2) Uses Matrix 8.0 or 9.0
3) Good internet connection/speed
4) Availability to work daily 4-5 hours during our business hours. These hours will be 12 pm to 5pm (CST)
5) Have at least 1 year of jewelry design/CAD experience
6) Experience working for jewelry manufacturing companies before. We don't want someone who has only ever worked freelance positions. You must have worked for a jewelry company before.
8) Must be familiar with 3D printers. Preferably Envisiontec printers or any other resin-based printer
9) Salary $5.00 / Hour
Applicants must send:
- Cover Letter
- Updated Resume
- Salary Expectations
- References from previous jobs in this position
Please ONLY apply if you DO meet all requirements.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends