1. Plugin will support Jira cloud
2. Plugin will export the following Jira objects:
- Change History
- Work Flows
- Work Logs
3. Plugin will serve as REST API Proxy, communicating with the Jira cloud on one side and sending data using REST to the server on the other side.
4. Plugin will use REST API to communicate with DeepCoding server.
Server IP/DNS and port will be entered as a configuration and can be edited later.
5. Plugin will have several export modes:
- Interactive - any change in JIRA
- Full - Export all information
- Incremental, all changes from the last export
6. It will be possible to define filters:
- List of projects
- Start Time
- End Time
7. Authentication will be done using Oauth (?), no credentials will be saved by the plugin.
8. It will be possible to schedule plugin to run
9. Previous experience developing Jira plugin is mandatory.
10. To be completed in 5 working days.
11. All operations will be logged, it will be possible to see an audit log using the plugin. The logging will include, time, number of records exported from each type.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Surya S
from Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany