SIMTICS produces e-learning modules for medical and allied health skills, from ultrasound scanning and x-ray positioning, to medical assisting procedures like injections and lab tests.
We need a junior person with relevant web skills to help with a current project, to upload and format content in Umbraco including text, video and quizzes, and to build simulations using our proprietary tool.
Essential skills and attributes we're looking for:
- Proficient with Umbraco
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and MS Office suite
- Good time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Some testing experience (content and product functionality)
- Someone in US timezone would be ideal, or anywhere with a good timezone overlap with our senior content developer who typically starts work around 4.30/5am New Zealand Time (9.30/10am US central).
- Knowledge of Jira or similar ticketing app.
Useful: Knowledge of GIT (Git Hub Source Code Monitor)
Typical daily tasks for this role:
1. Create/update content in Umbraco; will need HTML/CSS skills
2. Work in our simulation platform to develop sims from provided media; will require initial training in the tool. Some Photoshop may be needed to manipulate images to use in the platform.
3. Help with documentation work around storyboards and texts.
4. Resolve issues in Jira.
5. Occasional product and content testing, as required.
6. Misc tasks, commensurate with skills.
We're thinking this might be 30 hrs/week to start with then tapering off. There could be ongoing ad hoc work after this project is complete.
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdobe Photoshop
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends