Level III Systems Engineer / Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Posted by - Somnath Raut at Apr 8, 2021
|$20.16||HOURLY||Open||Apr 29, 2021|
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a self-motivated and talented senior systems administrator to join our California based Managed Services Provider support team. We are seeking a help desk candidate who is certified MCITP, with at least 5+ years of experience. You must have excellent English, experience with speaking to end-users, AND have great knowledge of Windows Servers and Networking. If you have previously worked with Accelo, Connectwise, Autotask and/or Continuum, N-Able, this would be a bonus.
You MUST be able to work independently and think on your own, you will be responsible for managing alerts coming in from N-Able. You should know what we are talking about when I ask if you have experience handling back-pressure issues.
You will be joining a fast-paced, global, and professional team. Working hours are Mon-Fri PDT (United States). Your location does not matter as long as you are willing to work in US Pacific Time.
Our urgent need is 8a-1p, and weekends. We are hiring multiple team members for this role for coverage.
Start date: ASAP.
The Level III Systems Engineer / Senior Windows Systems Engineer will be responsible for implementation, administration, maintenance, and level 3 issue resolution. This includes but is not limited to advanced troubleshooting of server, desktop and network issues as well as assisting in hardware/software upgrade roll outs, new infrastructure builds, assist with business continuity services, and some project management.
Level III Systems Engineer / Senior Windows Systems Engineer will need to have the ability to effectively work independently with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft Windows Server OS (2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Trusts, Group Policy, Login Scripts, etc\u2026)
- Microsoft Exchange Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft SQL Server Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office 365 Setup and Troubleshooting
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop Setup, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows Client OS (7/8.1/10) Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting
- Enterprise NAS/DAS/SAN Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting (Equallogic, Compellent, Nimble, Etc...)
- Data backup and recovery solutions (Veeam, Datto, Backup Exec, etc\u2026)
- Enterprise Wireless Setup, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Layer 2/3 Switching
- Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere or other enterprise virtualization administration
- Experience with Connectwise
- Experience supporting UTM firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco, Meraki, etc\u2026)
- Excellent customer service and people skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Here are the things we would like you to have (not a must):
- 5+ years of systems administration experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or formal technology schooling
- MCSE/MCSA or similar
- VCP or similar
- CSSA or similar
- Experience working for an MSP
Skills & Expertise RequiredActive Directory
Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft Hyper V
Microsoft Small Business Server Administration
Microsoft Windows Server
Offer to work on this project closes in 8 days!
Try more jobs by Somnath Raut Looking for a developer to upload a large file 78 gigs to 150 gig sever!
- FixedSimple Org Chart Development
- FixedPodcast Audio Editor (Pro Tool) - Arabic
- HourlyTest on existing Google Colab
- FixedCreate prebid ad video integration for a custom player
- FixedHello I am looking to registe trademark 2 names
- HourlyProvide IT Support between 11pm and 8am Sydney Time
- HourlyWatercolor illustrator, children's book cover
- FixedGuidance and Training for Enterprise OneDrive Implementation