Looking for 3D artist (character clothes modelling)
1. Creating game-ready clothes, shoes, hats and accessories
2. Creating finished models LODs
3. UV coordinates layout, all models in one 8K texture, including head, arms and open body parts. Body model will be provided.
4. Creating texture maps for PBR shading
5. Base color, Occlusion, Roughness, Metal, Normal (DirectX)
6. Materials creation
7. Highpoly models retopology
8. Hair creation (Texture maps of hair and eyelashes separately from body models + clothes)
- Marvelous designer
- Substance Painter
Amount of clothes polycount: 8.000-12.000 triangles
Shoe polygons: 1.000-2.000 triangles
The total polygons per one character: 18.000-25.000 triangles
(head+hands about 8.000-12.000 triangles)
LOD1 = 10.000-12.000 triangles
LOD2 = 4.000-6.000 triangles
LOD1 for clothes + shoes is about 5.000-6.000 triangles
LOD2 for clothes + shoes is about 2.000-3.000 triangles
Clothes UVs are to be combined with a character body parts UVs within one texture
Texture resolution: 8192px
- Base color
- Ambient occlusion
- Normal (for UnrealEngine 4)
- Topology adapted for the animation.
- Keep model in quads, triangles for polycount only.
- Place poles properly to fit animation ready topology best way.
- Place 3 edgeloops at joint bendings, elbows, knees, etc.
Simplified topology example will share with shortlisted candidates.
- Polygon modelling from scratch
- Performing UV layouts
- Transferring (projecting) textures from one model to another
- Performing retopology
- Creating normal maps
- Creating occlusion maps
- Modelling by photo reference or sketches
- Desirable ability to draw by hand
- It is desirable to understand the composition, light, and tonality
Budget agreed individually, please provide your proposal.
Skills & Expertise Required3D Modeling
Offer to work on this project closes in 247 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends