We are a new VPN company who aims to build a wonderful VPN solution for consumers and enhance the worldwide anonymity.
We believe that everything in 2020 should have the right to be anonymous online should they choose to.
Join us in the journey to change that.
The ideal candidate
- Quick and self-learner.
- A great team player.
- You appreciate autonomy.
- Can lead a team of developers/tech people.
- Hungry to learn new technologies and stay up to date with the latest best solutions around.
- Lean development enthusiastic.
- Love talking to customers and ship fixes fast.
- Has previous experience with designing an infrastructure of a product.
As a CTO at our VPN company, you'll get to build a high-quality VPN product from scratch using a white-label VPN service provider we plan to use. And you will be responsible for leading it.
You will be leading the initial team and responsible for managing them.
If you are afraid of hard work you're not the right fit for our team.
We are a 100% remote work company and we are looking for the next superstar developer to join us, with a positive 'sure! I can do that.' attitude to join our team.
1) Have great experience in leading a team of other people.
2) Have a great experience of technical abilities needed for the purpose of a VPN service.
When and When?
You can work from absolutely anywhere.
We communicate on Slack mainly. Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, and passionate.
You can work more or less whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around the needs & tasks in hand. We do not have a specific set of times for now. Being flexible is key - We need someone who will be able to work on weekends sometimes as well (and take time off during the week, consequently, if needed)
We are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn't be out of the question, in fact, tomorrow would be good.
Reached the end and still interested?
Please contact us and let us know why you're the right fit for our company.
1) In your message, include the #1 thing that we can do to keep you part of our company for ever.
2) Please use the code/word 'anonymous' as the first word of your application, or we might ignore your application.
3) Please share a paragraph why you think you are a fit.
4) Please share a paragraph about your experience managing other people.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Mr. Dinesh Das
from Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany