We are looking for a professional engineer to develop a 'dongle' to supply a load with 12VDC at 2A using USB PD.
As this project is extremely time-critical, we are looking for an experienced developer that can ensure successful and fast completion of this project.
The basic requirements for the product are:
1. Power the device ('Load') at 12VDC from a USB Type C source with power delivery capability (power negotiation is required)
2. Indicate the progress by means of a timer, shown on a small display (SH1107 Driver IC).
3. Measure current and report failure modes. A failure mode occurs at specific current values. When in failure mode, a message shall be shown on the screen.
4. Ability to turn off the power delivery (12V) once a certain amount of time has passed (e.g. 1h).
5. Store analytical data (count of Cycles, average cycle duration) and show this info on display during startup.
The project can be structured in different ways, which I am happy to discuss further with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Hamstech India
from Kobenhavn, Denmark