Thanks for taking the time to look through our posting! If you're a super parent and is interested in some potential long term work, read on!
If you are the winning bidder, you will initially be assigned to write 10 high quality articles on a certain niche. Upon completion, the amount work assigned to you on a continuous basis will be determined on the number of niche sites we are owning. This position will be on a long term basis and potentially a full-time position for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities include:
- Doing research and writing original, high-quality, natural articles that ADDS VALUE and interests the niche's community
- Produce articles based on agreed upon delivery date
- Publishing written articles on a variety of content websites, content management systems or media outlets
- Working with other team members - content editor and graphic designer
Your qualifications and what we expect from you:
- IMPORTANT: Has experience and is well-versed in the parenting niche. A HUGE plus if you're a parent yourself!
- Able to follow instructions and have attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills - be able to clearly convey ideas through writing and Skype
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling content for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- A complete toogit profile
- References or an established reputation in toogit preferred
- Able to write DIY articles related to parenting and be able to provide photos to accompany the articles
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- WordPress experience - Knows how to login to Wordpress, add images, and publish a post
- Understanding of SEO - keyword density, use of headings, etc
- Marketing experience
- Willingness to work hard
The chosen candidate will be paid based on the following:
- Typically starts at $10 per 1000 word article
- Raises and benefits/bonuses will be determined based on the quality of content produced and timeliness of the delivery of assigned work.
When contacting us for this job, please mention the codeword 'I am a Super Parent' in the first line of the message so we know you have read the job requirements carefully. Any application without this phrase will automatically be rejected. Also, please include where you will be working from to make sure that there are no issues in working as a team with individuals in different time zones.
The selected writers from the bids may be given a 30-45 minute Skype interview. These interviews will be scheduled as soon as we hear from you. This is your time to show that you are the person we are looking to hire for the long term!
1. All writing you create for us needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
2. We will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
3. While we are generally easy to please, revisions will be expected until the content editor in our team is completely satisfied with the completed articles.
4. We take our business very seriously. If we find that you do not have the same mindset about the tasks you are assigned with, your position will be terminated immediately - no excuses.
Now that you've read the entire posting, feel free to list out any questions you may have for this position.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing your application.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 15, 2017 Sienna King
from Wien, Austria