Posted by - Shubhankar C. at Jun 23, 2022
|$24.76||FIXED||Open||Jun 23, 2023|
Have an urgent requirement for the following position for US-based client.
Job description: EDI Boomi Integration Developer
* Total IT experience: 10 yrs.+ Dell Boomi EDI experience with standards such as ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT
* Hands-on experience with most or all of the following transactions such as discrete or Spot PO cycle (Create, Ack and Change), Planning Schedule,Shipping Schedule, ASN, Invoice, Load Tender, Shipment Status, Freight Bill,etc.
* Aware of Boomi AS2 configuration and trading partner onboarding.
* Have done Boomi Environment Setup, Requirement Gathering, Process Design, Error and Exception Handling, Development, Deployment & Hyper care on Dell Boomi Integration platforms (Cloud & On-Premise)
* Should be able to deliver the requirement on his/her own with minimal (or no) assistance required from others
* Experience in Real-time, Batch, and ETL integrations
* Must have a good understanding of various data formats XML, JSON, CSV, Database, and EDI (Good to have)
* Thorough understanding of REST, SOAP, Web services, and API Communication protocols S/FTP/S, HTTP/S, File I/O, AS2, VAN, etc.
* Should be aware of Boomi Pub/Sub model, Event-Based Integrations, Boomi Document Flow, Document Cache, Logging & Monitoring Framework, etc.
* Extensive experience with SFDC connectors/listeners, SAP connectors/listeners, Database Connectors, SuccessFactors Connectors, and Web services Connectors/Listener.
* Understanding customers' business needs, system functionality, and business processes.
* Good at analytics and have a knack for solving complex integration scenarios.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills to drive stakeholders' meetings
* Technical understanding of Authorization and Authentication protocols like WS-Security and OAuth is required.