We are looking for a QA engineer within a large agency that has QA staff and devices. (Individual ^experts^ are also welcome).
We are an eCommerce website within Hospitality.
Approx Workload: 20hrs per week or more
WHAT TO TEST:
- user site (desktop, mobile web)
- supplier site (desktop only)
- daily testing of new features
- daily testing of bugs fixed
- prepare test scenarios for release certification
- once a week to test site for major release
- file bugs send by customer service
- participate in scrum
- UI Testing: serious attention to detail needed here. You will need to open up mocks and developed screens and compare in photoshow and file bugs for any design issues. We use sketch and would require you to have sketch installed on mac.
- Functionality Testing: workflow, functionality and usability of the feature
- Data Testing: testing reports. You'd need basic knowledge of SQL to be able to understand if data on page is shown correctly according to what's in the database
- Device and browser compatibility: once all tests completed, you will need to test same functionality on all devices and in all browsers to certify feature works as expected
- Strong knowledge of SQL. And working knowledge of any scripting language.
- Performance and load testing experience is preferable.
TOOLS WE USE
- Google Docs
Skills & Expertise RequiredQA
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends