We launched our ecommerce store last year and have been growing steadily with an influx of customers which means a lot of work to do!
We are looking for someone that has a lot of experience on support, knows how to deal with tickets/chats professionally, and can handle cases themselves.
You are the perfect fit it:
- Your English is fluent and ABOVE par
- You can work American hours (9AM to 6PM EST)
- You are comfortable using your voice/recording yourself for clients
- You consider yourself tech savvy and 'with the times' with social media
- Your hours are flexible and can be there when we need you
- You can think on your feet and adapt to situations
- You are friendly and creative in your approach to pleasing customers :)
- You are comfortable being given responsibility and can fend for yourself
- You have experience with Intercom or support chat apps
- You are willing to go ABOVE and BEYOND for customers
This is not just a 'support role'. There are many long, quiet periods in which support isn't needed. So you will also be responsible and helping with marketing tasks:
As part of being one of our customer support rockstars, you should already know:
- Shopify (adding pages, editing products, publishing changes)
- Excel and Google Sheets
- Research and data entry
- Writing detailed user-guides
- Cold email outreach
- Managing our social media pages, especially familiar with Instagram
Why you should work with us:
- Amazing benefits and company culture
- Personal training from some of the best marketers in the world
- Great team and work structure
- Walk away (hopefully not!) a 10x better marketer and customer success manager
If you are NOT a quick learner and not VERY comfortable with technology, marketing, and dealing with people, then please DON'T apply.
If you love to learn and can adapt quickly, APPLY NOW with the words Black Batman on top of your post. This is for a full time position and you can't be working on any other projects at the same time.
You will be considered only if you copy the bullet points I mentioned above and address each one, discussing your strength and weaknesses where they apply.
We will move through interviews within the next week.
Can't wait to meet you!
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdministrative Support
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends