Recording and Broadcast / Live Streaming using GSTREAMER OPEN SOURCE
The Embedded Linux Engineer's responsibility is to develop firmware for embedded Linux platforms. The daily tasks may include system & algorithm design, software/firmware implementation, and test & debug.
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Experience developing software and porting open source software for embedded Linux platforms
• Software development proficiency in C or C++
• Knowledge of network protocols and experience with socket programming
• Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-systems, boot process, or driver architecture
• Experience with network security
• Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded Linux
• Experience developing video or audio processing products
• Experience with video/audio codecs, video/audio file containers, or streaming protocols
• Experience with graphics frameworks such as QT or interfacing to graphics accelerators
• Experience with video frameworks such as Video4Linux or GStreamer
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
• In-depth knowledge of SIP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP and SDP protocol.
• Knowledge on TLS, TCP, UDP, OpenSSL, Encryption (AES-128 and AES-256) and Authentication.
• Good knowledge of Dshow, Gstreamer multimedia framework and Android Multimedia Framework (OpenCore and Stagefright).
• Knowledge of OpenMax IL, Multimedia Parser's, Audio & Video codec’s integration on Android.
• Good knowledge of Audio/Video Streaming(3gp/PD/Real Streaming).
Skills & Expertise RequiredC#
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends