Looking for an experienced designer/developer to makeover my Magento website. There are three different areas that I need assistance with. I am looking for someone to complete one or all three areas according to their area of expertise. When responding, please provide examples of your work, background, and documentation of your area of expertise. My main language is English so I need someone who is proficient. I am a small business just getting off the ground so budget is very small right now but hope to find someone who could grow with me. After reading the full scope of the work that I need, please let me know what you could provide, how long it would take you and the best price you can give me to complete the work. The budget for this project depends on experience and what you can offer and how soon you can get it done. I will hire 1-3 people depending on the expertise of the 3 areas below. One person who can tie it all together will also be considered. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
The website I need a makeover on is currently at <remved by Toogit Admin> .
2) In Magento, Find, correct, and fix any errors of the operation of the current site.
3) Writing site descriptions, policies, procedures, etc.
1) Design-- I worked with a company for 10 months to build my marketplace website. I finally gave up. Super nice people but there was a huge language barrier. When I tried to explain what I needed it would get lost in the translation, from the person I spoke with to the designer. I can't waist anymore time and need to get this project completed. I need someone who is a creative out of the box designer. I am looking for something unique and different from other marketplace websites.
The current homepage of my website is not what I wanted. It was actually my attempt of putting something together to give the designer ideas of what I was looking for but instead they pasted what I designed into my website. I have no talent as a designer and I feel it looks cheap. I am trying to create a feeling of shopping along a beautiful street rich with architecture as you might see strolling an old Paris street. The shops are owned by small proprietors selling unique designer items from one of a kind, handmade pieces, to the latest craze. I like the homepages I have seen that have a picture in the background and as you scroll along the page you see a different section of the background picture. I have included a picture that I think captures what I am describing about my website. I was hoping the site would be a full page that shrinks for smaller screens and expands to a larger screen. Again, I am not a designer and am very open to new ideas that you might have. I am not stuck on any design. I do have a lot of images that are licensed that could be used. I would send them to you to see if any help with the design.
The overall website has three different main areas and describes my tag line. "Everything New, Nearly New and Handcrafted." You can open a small shop on my website to sell your handcrafted items as you might see in an art walk or nearly new items you have lying around that someone else could get use of like designer handbags, home decor, etc. You could also open a shop with new items that might interest our followers. In addition to the three areas of products there is a variety of departments to make it easier to find what you are looking for. All the departments are listed in my current website. The shop owners will be a community of sellers that the followers can get to know, leave feedback and feel good about giving their business to a small homegrown shop.
2) In Magento, Find, correct, and fix any errors of the operation of the current site.—I am not sure that everything is working correctly on my site. When I go through the admin panel it seems like things are missing. The site is supposed to be mobile friendly.
3) Writing site descriptions, policies, procedures, etc—I am looking for someone with creative and technical writing skills. Not all of my site has site explanations, information, directions, etc completed. I would like someone who could go through and creatively describe all the different areas and to help me with policies, procedures. Please provide me samples of your writing when responding.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 7, 2017 Pedro Pereira
from Parana, Brazil