We need a basic foundation for a Bluetooth communication between a PC and a probable device with a nRF52832 chip. We use nRF52 DK from Nordic Semiconductors to start with.
Flowing need to be established on nRF52 (PCA10040):
* RFCOMM protocol because it has save packet deliver.
* FreeRTOS need to be setup to run with BT stack.
* I2S DMA for both send and receive.
* SPI DMA for both send and receive.
* GCC Tool chain (c/c++) must be used.
* nRF5 SDK v16.0.0 must be used.
* Able to swap between Bluetooth standards 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0
Following need to made for PC app and accessible from GUI:
* Able to select probable device (nRF52 DK) for connecting.
* Adjustable transmitting rate from PC to nRF52 DK going from 1 to 10 kBit (random data)
* Adjustable transmitting rate from nRF52 DK to PC going from 5 to 100 kBit (random data)
* Live charts showing RX and TX transmitting quality (Packets there need to be resend)
* Able to save transmitting quality from charts to a CSV file.
* Able to select used BLE protocol between 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0
We have no skills in Bluetooth programming but have 30+ years in MPU programming and 5+ years in PC c# programming.
We need a detailed step by step instruction on how to setup the received material to establish the first connection and test.
We expect to revived the flowing thing:
* Detailed step by step instruction on how to setup the received material to establish the first connection and test.
* Compiled .exe file of the PC app
* Compiled .HEX file of the firmware for nRF52 DK
* All source codes for PC app
* All source codes for firmware.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Munna A
from Bashkortostan Republic, Russia