We are a start-up that utilizes blockchain technology for the private aviation industry and is in the process of building out a new software development team. This team will be brought in to expand and improve on our existing Java Spring based back-end solution.
We are looking for a back-end developer who's passionate about learning new concepts, understanding and improving unfamiliar code, integrating custom blockchains, and has the insight necessary take our flag-ship mobile application into production mode.
We are interested in a long-term business relationship, which has the potential to turn into a full-time position and would include a competitive salary and stake in our company.
What we need to accomplish:
-Enabling the existing app to work. Currently, the app is crashed and the original developers are not available to turn it back on and get it to work.
- Understanding and documenting a solution that spans multiple projects without the assistance of its original development team.
- Understanding and documenting a deployment strategy.
- Successfully deploying our backend in two environments (QA and production) via Docker to Google Cloud.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify our solution, such as merging projects and eliminating existing microservices.
- Integrating the production environment of our 3rd party flight search API and assisting in testing (QA).
- Integrating our private Quorum-based blockchain.
- Expanding our back-end to support new features supported by our IOS app.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 See Marry
from Shizuoka, Japan