Find more Architecture Remote Jobs posted recently Worldwide
Required Adobe Photoshop,Autodesk Maya,Pixologic Zbrush freelancer for Monster Re-Model and Texture job
Posted at - Jun 10, 2018
Toogit Instant Connect Enabled
This job requires Autodesk Maya modeling and texturing, along with Zbrush. Samples of Zbrush modeling must be shown in order to be considered for this job posting. The remodeling and texture of the assets are as followed:
- 150 for remodeling - 70 for touch up - 30 for extrea textures
1) Detailed reference will be provided for all assets to be model and textured.
2) A word document, listing all the assets will be provided and MUST be completed in order to receive payment. (All models must be named) ex: street lamp 1, street lamp 2 ect. . . .
3) All assets will be provided in a Unity3D friendly Format (I.E. fbx) or Maya Format for the client (Esther_D).
4) All Models must be textured and all texture images must be submitted to the client.
5) The Independent Contractor Agreement must be signed and uploaded.
6) In order to receive payment contractor MUST show a detail .mov file (of the assets) and when approved by the client (Esther_D) submitted, in order to RELEASE the money. The project will be FUNDED BEFORE the start of the project.
7) The contractor can NOT CANCEL the project during the duration of this job. If the contractor desire to cancel the project for whatever reason, A FULL REFUND (100%) MUST BE GIVEN TO THE CLIENT.
8) ALL OWNERSHIP OF THE ASSETS (models, texture ect-) WILL BELONG TO Esther_D. The contractor must delete these assets after turning all assets in. The contractor acknowledges the Independent Contractor Agreement.
About the recuiterMember since Aug 30, 2017 Jesse O. from Victoria, Australia