The project is based in Croydon and there are around 30 users and most use laptops, some use a dedicated desktop PC.
The project will require on site working the following items need to be completed:
- Existing Setup Analysis - this includes a Small Business Server 2008 running DNS, Domain Control, and File Server and an Office365 structure with just basic email configuration.
- SharePoint Structure Built including security groups and folder structures
- Migration of exising files from legacy server,
- Training and user roll out.
- AzureAD setup and configuration
- Define Optimal Standard machine setup, this should include OneDrive file sync of all machines.
- AzureAD roll out on all machines - full reset required to ensure all machines are operating effectively and using the latest version of Windows10, currently a mismatch of operating system versions and most joined and backed up to a local domain and file server.
- Decommission and removal of existing server equipment.
- Roll out of Teams across organisation:
- Install and auto start on all PC's
- Setup and Configuration of 3 conference rooms (team rooms)
- Configuration of phone system using teams and porting of numbers from 3CX
- Integration of SharePoint File Storage
- Documentation of PC, AzureAD, SharePoint and Teams setup.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Turkesh
from Yucatan, Mexico