We have a Ruby On Rails Real Estate website that pulls the feed using RETS and MLS listings. You must be familiar with Ruby on Rails and RETS server configurations to check the setting and resolve the issues.
We need help with the following:
1) Make Edits & Updates to site as needed
2) Resolve RETS Feed and Page Errors
3) Ensure backend is working and fully functional
4) Add new features and options/ modules as needed.
5) Perform regular website maintenance as needed.
Looking for an experienced RETS Developer who has extensive experience working on Real Estate Website and the following technologies. See tech documentation attached for details.
Ruby on Rails - 4.1.2
Sass/Compass for Stylesheets
Slim templating engine
SOLR with Sunspot layer for Rails
Capistrano automated deploys
PHP custom built scripts using PHRets library
When applying for the job please make sure you mention "RETS" in your application so we are sure you have read this entire job post. Good Luck.
Skills & Expertise RequiredRuby on Rails
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends