I am looking for a technical support person who is skilled at managing Wordpress sites and plugins mostly from the front end and able to help me build and setup my wordpress website for an accommodation business using moto press oceanica plugin and transfer and replace content from a wix site. You need to be a very good communicator in English. Proactive and friendly with good initiative.
For this role, you will need to be able to perform these tasks and show me how they are done via live screen share or video:
- Set up development URL to build new wordpress website and migrate old wix content and website URL
- Experince with accommodation websites and oceanica plug in required and examples of work provided
- intergartion with other accommodation sites like air BnB, Booking etc.
- Add settings, plugins and widgets as provided by me, including wordfence security, updraft plus backups, all in one seo and security and updates, and communicate with me during this process to get the required information for successful setup
- Help with design, layout, images and banner placement
- Test sites to confirm they are working
- Update, analytics, mailchimp or other opt-in boxes.
- Troubleshoot websites with bugs, security and technical problems
- Website maintenance including updates, fixing site bugs, improving graphics, adding buttons and pages, some page design if possible and posting content when required
- Site backups and restore if required
- Site security setup and monitoring
-Load content and forms on web site
I will need to be on screen share some of the time so I can watch how you do these processes. I am in Australia so you will need to be available at some time between 8am and 5pm Sydney NSW time.
At first this will be an ongoing work-as-needed contract which can become regular part-time or full-time employment for the right person.
Please include the words 'I Support' in the first line of your application letter so I know you have read this description.
Please include an example of sites you have previously worked on.
I look forward to working with you!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Dharmawan Dharm
from Wiltshire, United Kingdom