Unstoppable Global Consultants is a multi-disciplined boutique business-consulting company. Our team generates and manages ongoing C-Suite. Our work culture is based on Integrity, Accountability and Authentic Communication.
We are looking for a strategic, innovative leader to drive the strategic direction and to lead business operations. The person must be experienced and have skills to eventually manage entire operations and fulfill managerial positions.
The right candidate is a person who has passion, energy, intellect, and drive. The chosen individual shall bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses. We're looking for a long-term arrangement, full-time position and to be able to work from Monday to Friday 8am - 4 pm EST.
1. Supervise and delegate client's work to team.
2. Should be able to work day to day with effective communication with our clients.
3. Undertaking all administrative tasks that emphasize teamwork, accountability and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal.
4. Manage and coordinate a team responsibility for day-to-day operations (sales, client service, account management, content creation, marketing, business development) for clients
5. Managing people - clear communication, supervising, support managers and provide guidance/training.
6. Making sure our projects are completed within the specified time and to stay within budget.
7. Build expert level understanding of the vertical and develop growth strategies to maintain and grow our company position.
8. Develop and manage operational budgets - perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
9. Create weekly and monthly metrics tracking system for clients
10. Monitor, measure and report on customer service issues, opportunities and development plans.
11. Oversee the activities of the Team; hire, train and evaluate new employees. You will be supported by HR department.
12. Ability to think out of the box in face of adversaries or impediments for our company and client
Requirements and skill:
Previous experiences in:
- Operations Management - solving problems, analyzing, come up with best ideas, solutions, decision-making, planning, implementing and time management skills to have more organized and productive teams in our company.
- People Management - ability to interact with other members of the company and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel in our company ranging from senior managers to individual contributors and clients. Able to manage human resource activities, such as performance evaluations, hiring, and discipline for employees (Closely working with the HR department).
- Sales and general marketing skills.
- Project Management - able to keep multiple client balls in the air and manage activities to completion. Initiating, planning, executing, controlling of the project.
- Communication Management - Dealing with Client communication through video calls and emails.
- Metrics Management for clients tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data to prioritize activities.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Able to manage different project management tools like Quip, Trello, Hubspot, Contact Constant, Quick books, Infusionsoft, Zoom, G-drive, Google calendar, MS office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
4. MUST possess the enthusiasm and passion to manage core operations for clients and take full responsibility for respective tasks.
5. Administrative and Human Resource management skills
6. Able to be on camera with team and client, while on video calls.
7. Available during US business hours.
8. Native or fluent in English.
Skills & Expertise RequiredSales
Offer to work on this project closes in 231 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends