Looking for someone who can helTo thoroughly secure your account, please review the following:
* Remove unfamiliar or unused files, and repair files that have been modified.
* Update all scripts, programs, plugins, and themes to the latest version.
* Research the scripts, programs, plugins, and themes you are using and remove any with known, unresolved security vulnerabilities.
* Update the passwords for your hosting login, FTP accounts, and all scripts/programs you are using. If you need assistance creating secure passwords, please refer to this knowledge base article: https://(removed by Toogit Admin)/hosting/help/418
* Remove unused FTP accounts and all cron jobs.
* Secure the PHP configuration settings in your php.ini file.
* Update the file permissions of your files and folders to prevent unauthorized changes.
* Secure your home computer by using an up-to-date anti-virus program. If you're already using one, try another program that scans for different issues.
You may want to consider a security service, such as SiteLock, to scan your website files and alert you if malicious content is found. Some packages will also monitor your account for file changes and actively remove malware if detected. Click here to see the packages we offer: https://(removed by Toogit Admin)/cgi/sitelock
Please remove all malware and thoroughly secure your account before contacting the Terms of Service Department to reactivate your account.
You may be asked to find a new hosting provider if your account is deactivated three times within a 60-day period.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 63 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends