We are looking for somebody or a team to work with on the production of our virtual conference series. At this moment we run 1 conference every 2 months, and we film with a presenter in a studio location with the production team and then live stream in speakers from around the world.
The production crew would be responsible for:
- Liaising with our event team with regards to the schedule
- Liaising with our team with regards to the technical management of the
inbound virtual speakers
- Liaising with our event team with regards to the stream's endpoint
- two stage live stream feed
- Including video dial ins, basic graphics and video play outs
- Produced from a physical studio with either green screen/plain color/print
- Includes fiber internet, three modern cameras, light and sound equipment
- Includes vision mixer, encoders, dial in computer hardware etc.
- Includes basic furniture, additional equipment and peripherals
- Includes hardware supporting the host like return feed screens etc.
- Senior Producer - Show director
- Technical producer - Streaming / Graphics / Play Out
- Technical producer - Virtual Speakers
- Technical producer - Cam/Sound/Light
- All footage will be recorded
- Footage will be provided directly after the show
We run the events on the European TimeZone so the ideal candidates would be on that timezone.
We are looking for experienced partners for this project so please provide examples of productions you have worked on before (if similar to the use case above then even better).
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Som Dutt
from Mississippi, United States