We are looking for a native French speaker with a pleasant voice to do some audio recordings of French wine-related words for a website about wine and wine tasting.
France is one of the most important wine countries in the world and boasts many terms and names that are difficult to pronounce for foreigners.
The 'How to say...' voice clips which you will be recording, will provide online visitors the possibility to listen to the correct pronunciation of these words, so that they can discuss wine with increased confidence and accuracy.
- You will be presented with a list of French wine-related words (regions, villages, grape varieties, classification systems and more).
- Do a spelling check for the words and adjust if necessary. If you happen to be aware of any relevant names that we missed, you let us know.
- Record the pronunciation of the words and present these as separate (word by word) .mp3 files.
- Desired audio quality: clear, bright voice, and free from background noise.
- Upload the files in the Google Drive folder that will be shared with you.
Please include a voice clip in the requested language of 15 seconds or so when you apply for this task, so that we can get a first impression.
About the recuiterMember since Jul 12, 2017 Lily C.
from Ontario, Canada