In this role, you will provide Agile Scrum Master leadership for software teams that are developing a portfolio of strategic solutions for client projects You will be responsible for coaching, collaboration, and facilitation support for core integration projects, and removing impediments from these teams while promoting self-management.
- Provide core Agile Scrum Master leadership on core integration projects: coach, servant-leader, process authority, interference shield, impediment remover, and change agent.
- Drive and lead planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives for strategic development teams.
- Guide the development teams and organization to continually mature the adoption of Scrum practices.
- Lead program level Agile scrum of scrum sessions with all IT PMs on projects that that have interdependencies.
- Partner with the Product Owner on roadmap creation, forecasting activities, and sprint planning activities to ensure viability of implementation date targets against team capacity.
- Track, analyze, and communicate team status using core Agile metrics, including burn up/down charts, velocity, effort, and sprint/release progress.
- Serve as an authority in the Scrum methodology; document, educate and implement agile development. methodologies, standards, best practices, policies and procedures throughout the entire program.
- Identify program level agile framework gaps and inefficiencies; sponsor, develop and implement new or improved agile practices and/or tools for the program.
- Create and/or present status information to key stakeholders, decision-makers and leadership sponsors.
- Partner with the aligned IT program director and program manager on additional agile-related support as needed to assure the delivery of ongoing strategic solutions.
Skills & Expertise RequiredProject Management
Agile Software Development
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends