We are looking for a talented full-stack developer to speed up the delivery of our growing product for SEO specialists. The tool analyzes the backlinks profile of a website, its competitors and tracks the keyword rankings. It also suggests the link building strategy.
Your help is needed both on the frontend and backend development. The nature of tasks will vary from small bugfixes to the implementation of the new modules.
You'll work under the guidance of our rockstar team lead, but you should be capable of figuring things out yourself with no hand-holding and be able to look at the code, DB structure and get an idea of what the application is trying to do. Also, we're a remote team located in different time zones, so without good verbal and written communication skills, you'll be lost ;)
On a bright side, the high fidelity wireframes and the software requirements are provided to ease the development process.
This is a full-time long-term position.
- Write clean code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Debug and troubleshoot code related issues/defects;
- Work with self-initiative and not get stuck on the small stuff;
- Participate in planning the iterations;
- Code review;
- Write unit and integration tests.
- 3+ years developing commercial software
- RoR, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, RSpec, Ansible, Capistrano
- experience with React.js or Vue.js
- Advanced-level competency with JS, HTML&CSS
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
- Proper English verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Experience with Scrum as a plus
If this job isn't a fit for you, but you know someone who is, there is a $500 reward for you if they get hired.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 6, 2017 Eileen Ang
from Isere, France