Looking for some one with at least 1 year of React-Native experience to build an app where kids can learn how to write alphabets. The first version of the app is simple, however pretty labor intensive since there are more than 30 alphabets.
Attached is one of the pages on the main section of the app. A user should be able to follow/draw the lines and learn how to write that letter. When the alphabet is written it should have animation like https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abc-alphabet-learning-and-handwriting-letters-game/id1202808943?mt=8
app. I think this is the most intensive part of the project since there will be 30+ unique letters. I will send the detail UI in PM to eligible candidates.
- A user should be able to save the state of completed alphabets (API will be provided).
- A user should be able to connect to FB
- The game will have two versions:
- The free version which will load adds on the bottom of the page
- The paid version which will have no ads
About the recuiterMember since Aug 22, 2017 Ankit
from Ontario, Canada