We require autoscaling of our Laravel 5.4 application, and recommendations on services to use to handle our current and projected userbase.
We're currently using:
- EC2 provisioning: Laravel Forge
- Code deployment: Laravel Envoyer
- Some mid/post deploy Laravel Artisan commands to run (cache clear, Bugsnag notify etc etc)
- DNS: CloudFlare in front of an AWS load balancer
- JS/CSS: Building of assets on-server during deploy
- RDS: MariaDB on db.t2.small
- Elasticache: Redis on cache.m3.medium
- SQS for Laravel Queues, worker running on a non-public facing EC2 instance
- S3 for asset storage
- Mailgun for mail servicing
Skills & Expertise RequiredLaravel
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends