A Salesforce Administrator you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Sales and Customer Success. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to develop and implement complex solutions to business problems
- Develop workflows, process builders, custom objects, validation rule and other advanced functionality with Salesforce
- Be able to take complex requirements and find novel solutions to implement them with limited guidance
- Understanding of the SAAS Model and how it is implemented and executed in SalesforceHigh proficiency in performing mass uploads and updates of data as required
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Proactively seek out and identify issues and improvements
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features to the Salesforce platform
- Stays current with Salesforce releases (Lightning), educating leadership and staff on changes and adjusting solution and configuration based on release developments
- Working with data import tools such as Data Loader or other 3rd party import techniques
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Yatrie India
from Karnataka, India