We are a full-service communications agency based in Glastonbury, CT. This is a great opportunity for a full-stack developer to create a long-term relationship and potential for on-going projects with us as we are seeing significant growth in the development side of our company capabilities.
What we're looking for:
For this project in particular, we are requiring an experienced full stack developer with moderate experience to help build a small to medium sized Wordpress CMS website. Part of this job scope is that the selected developer will be will be required to work at least a few days per week (negotiable) at our offices through-out the project duration. Initial site wireframe is attached for review.
We need the following deliverables:
- Wordpress and MySQL based website. Roughly 4-6 unique page templates
- Basic integrations;
--- Social Media Feed (likely just Instagram)
--- Email Marketing (Constant Contact)
- Upon completion.
--- Providing a white labeled, written tutorial booklet and/or visual screen recording tutorial.
--- In-person or screen share training for client and stakeholders.
To complete all the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
- First and foremost, developer must be local and willing to work at our offices at minimum of 2-3 work days (6/8-hours). This schedule is negotiable.
- Experience translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code and properly designed MySQL database.
- Understands basic SEO best practices as it relates to development.
- Willing to be client facing as needed during this project.
- Shown experience in fully-customizing Wordpress CMS, Open Source Frameworks, PHP, HTML5, Boostrap, CSS, JS, etc.
- Understands best practices for web design - user interface and user experience.
- Technical knowledge of Quality Assurance testing and multi-device responsive programming.
In your response, please share a brief summary of your background, full capabilities, recent project sample URLs. Culture and personality is a huge component, please also include why you think you'd be a great fit.
Thank you in advance!
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Shilpa Phadke
from Tennessee, United States