My businesses are:
1. High School and Beyond which focuses on two courses on helping become Facilitating Career Development professionals and instructors.
2. Retire to the Good Life which focuses on helping educators earn finial freedom by developing a side business. I help people look at their life arenas and purpose to find their business niche and to grow from there.
Now I'm looking for a key player to grow with me as I look to make these businesses become my full-time purpose over the next year as I look to expand my business.
WHAT SKILLS WILL YOU NEED?
- You MUST be remarkably organized.
- You will need to manage email, and calendar appointments efficiently.
- You will need to be an exceptional communicator with superior writing skills.
- You will need to be savvy with technology and be proficient with social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- You will need to manage your time well, and stand behind your work. Quality is essential!
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU DO?
- You will assist with the organization, promotion and management of speaking events, classes and workshops.
- You will help implement and manage a social media strategy.
- This is a remote contract position.
- Hours are flexible - We can determine this together as we create the scope of the duties. My estimate is that it will take anywhere from 4-5 hours a week; potentially more as we approach my upcoming courses and workshops, but I am happy to work with you on this to make it work for both of us. Hours may increase as work expands.
USA Based only
I am looking to pay up to $14.00 per hour
Skills & Expertise RequiredEmail Handling
Social Media Management
Social Media Marketing
Offer to work on this project closes in 117 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends