We have a very long-term project, it's going to go for at least six months and probably a whole lot longer than that. The developers on our team have been on our projects for over five years now, so when we find someone good, we keep them. We currently have a need for one more position.
To get this job, you are going to need to have the following criteria:
1) You are a senior Angular developer with excellent communication skills, really fast Internet, a 1920 x 1080 monitor, a computer headset, etc. You really know your stuff, we explain something to you once, you get it, and you turn around the solution.
2) You are really really smart and self-managing.
3) You work alone, you are not affiliated with an agency.
4) You will be available for phone calls, if necessary, between 4 AM and 11 AM United States Eastern standard Time.
5) If you have worked with WebRTC or Kendo UI, please let us know that, because that's going to be very helpful for you in this project, even though not required.
6) You are not affiliated with an agency. Did we say that before?
On this job we will probably start you out at 10 hours a week, and then like we do everyone else, increase the hours if you are good, probably to 20 and possibly 40 hours per week.
Check out our hire rate, last time we checked, we hire between 80 to 90% whenever we post a job, and we have posted many jobs. 90% of the people we hire get five-star reviews from us.
Now, here's a great tip on how to not waste your precious connects: don't apply to this job if you are an agency.
In your response to us, to prove that you have read this entire post, start off your reply by saying 'No, I am not an agency!'
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Don Hickey
from Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany