- Working from requirement specifications, develop and maintain custom automated software applications to be utilized in the development and testing of the wireless communication interface of a real time embedded medical device platform.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and resolve software problems as well as offers strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development;
- Write, update, and maintain requirement specifications, interface specifications, and design documents;
- Conduct design reviews on generated work products.
- Participate as a reviewer on project deliverables for feasibility, thoroughness, clarity, correctness, and accuracy.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in software engineering, computer science, or related engineering field.
- Typically, a minimum of two plus years of progressively more responsible work experience in a range of software engineering disciplines using a variety of programming methods
- Strong experience with software programming language skills. Preferred languages: C++, C#, C, python.
- Experience with MS Windows Visual Studio development environment.
- Experience with creating and testing applications across multiple OS platforms (i.e. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android, and IOS).
- Knowledge of multi-threading applications, formal software development methodologies, and source code management.
- Strong attention to details and belief in delivering quality work products. Willingly to highlight any defects found.
- Experience with unit- and integration-level testing and automated testing.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically
This is for US candidates ONLY
About the recuiterMember since Jun 15, 2017 Robin
from Maharashtra, India