18 Degrees are are a lighting deign consultancy, working with architects and interior designers.
The project we require assistance in importing light fittings within an architects Revit model. The project is a new build tower block. We are not doing the lighting design within the whole building, the scope within the building is:
- Office Ground Floor Lobby / Entrance Hall / flexible working space
- Office lift lobby and terraces Level 1
- Office lift lobby Level 2
- Office lift lobby and terrace Level 3
- Office lift lobby and terrace Level 4
- Office lift lobby and terrace Level 5
- Residential lobby on ground floor + lift lobby
- Level 6 Amenity space (similar size to a one bedroom apartment)
- Residential external terraces on levels 6, 29 and 32
- Residential typical apartments - (studio / 1 bed / 2 bed / 3 bed)
- Typical residential lift lobby
We will provide you with the 2 no. 3D Revit models (one from the architects, one from the interior designers), and 2D CAD plans of the lighting layouts in dwg and pdf format (produced by 18 Degrees). We require the lights drawn on our layouts, inserted within the Revit model. We will provide you with the lighting equipment schedule, and a spreadsheet clearly stating the mounting heights and mounting detail. We will provide you with all the the families of the light fittings to be inserted into the model. All assets will need to be named in accordance with BS8541-1 object naming protocols. All elements to also contain Uniclass 2015 Systems and Products classification.
Please get in touch if you require additional information to price this job.
Our maximum budget for this job is $500, however if you feel you are able to quote a lower price to do this job, we will consider lower offers.
We may have similar jobs in the future of this nature, so would like to build a relationship with someone suitable.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Rory Millikin
from Ebonyi, Nigeria