We're looking for a contractor that can join us in 40+ hrs/week in development for the next few months.
- 5+ years of strong development experience producing REST API's.
- Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts is required.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology is required. Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Must have experience in API, SOAP/Rest, Security Full Stack, Docker, PaaS, Mesos, Kubernetes, microservices.
- Supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing & testing code
- Using C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 3.5 and later;
- xaOrchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST API design and creation;
- Implementing within APIM platform and knowledge of security models with hands on experience with API management platforms (Boomi, MuleSoft, Apigee or others);
- Demonstrating experience with API testing including test automation, load and performance testing;
- Managing and implementing SLA of highly available, robust and scalable API platform and platform sizing;
- Engaging with SSO and integrating with various enterprise IdAM platforms and NoSQL database (DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB);
- Working with Source control using GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Ant, TFS;
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices; and, Working with Cloud based platforms and services (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS).
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Jitender Arora
from Crimea, Ukraine