Provides technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance and modification of broad/complex computer systems. Plays a crucial role in providing the technical foundation for a variety of operations. Provides project leadership and supervision, directing and integrating the work of others.
Works independently under overall project objectives and requirements; notifies supervisor of progress and/or complications. Produces innovative solutions for a variety of complex problems.
Systems Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Discuss workflow processes and procedures with upper management
- Determine where improvements in the workflow and computer systems can be made
- Develop and implement business and computer systems solutions
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Work with business management to decide the role and purpose of their IT systems
- Increase business systems efficiency
- Build, design, set up, fix and/or modify computer systems and hardware
- Test and maintain all workflow systems, analyzing and documenting results
- Presenting frequent progress reports
- Provide on-call support
Requirements and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in computer/information science with extensive experience in IT and/or computer programming
At least 4 years of experience in systems analysis
Knowledge of Java, C++, SAP and any other applicable development software
Proficiency using data base management system software and program testing software A strong business sense with ability to balance and merge company processes with IT systems
Project management experience preferred
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 240 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends