We're looking for a Technical Customer Success Engineer who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email and chat. (removed by Toogit admin) is a podcasting platform with a WordPress plugin integration. Support is given for both the web app and WP plugin, so a good working knowledge of both SaaS and WordPress platforms is required.
An ideal applicant would be self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. They would have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
If this sounds like the right environment for you - read on.
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
- Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
- Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
Technical Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Covering US hours 9am-5pm EST - available 10-20 hours per week
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented. To prove this make sure to add to job application the headline: I am Type A - super detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
- Background in the software industry
Does this sound like you?
You're self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
You're resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
You work with a sense of urgency, and know how to hustle
You believe in what we're doing and you're excited to help us grow
We look forward to speaking with you soon then.
Skills & Expertise RequiredCustomer Service
Project closed for bidding!
Share this project with your friends