We're looking to translate our in-depth review of a hosting company called Ionos (formerly 1&1) for our Webmaster Academy blog.
The text is ca 3600 words. Please use the Italian version of the Ionos website as the primary reference point wherever possible, instead of the ionos.com discussed in the original text.
What we're expecting from the translation:
- the resulting translated text should sound natural to a native speaker
- light, playful tone (like you'd be explaining the topic to a close friend)
- if possible preserve the conversational style of the original
- avoid vulgar or offensive language
- easy to read and clear on the concepts it discusses
- please underline the words which were links in the original text (no need to insert actual links)
- the text should be 100% unique.
Skills & Expertise RequiredEnglish
Translation English Italian
Offer to work on this project closes in 51 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends