Our small business is restructuring our communications to best streamline customer contact with us. We have started using Front to centralise communications (3 emails, social media), though we want to shift to Zendesk. The next step is to include Twilio SMS & Phone, chat bots and rules based communication systems.
We are after a freelancer to implement this, educate us to the best usage and whether there is anything else we can do to add. .
We are a sports business in Melbourne Australia. We run futsal competitions across 10 locations with 2000 people playing each week. We are very decentralised, hence the need for path of least resistance with communication with teams, players, and staff.
The features we were looking for were:
a) Establish zendesk for use (we might be able to do that)
b) Let Twilio SMS appear from within Zendesk.
c) Establish phone number to Twilio to be sent to mobile phone, for recordable calls.
d) Chat bot - Twilio auto pilot
e) Trigger automated responses, from SMS and also email, if possible when confirming teams if they are playing in next season (as example).
Automation of contact via email, then text with results on a spreadsheet through a rules based system.
1. We can put the contact email and contact text somewhere for the bot to use.
2. Email sent on day one - are you playing finals Question 1, and are you playing season 2 - question 2.
3. Email sent on day 2 to those that 'haven't responded yet.' Record results of those that respond.
4. SMS sent on day 3 to those that haven't yet responded. Record results of those that respond.
5. SMS sent on day 4 to those that haven't responded.
6. I'll just have to call anyone that didn't respond at the very end.
If possible this information would be all collated on a spreadsheet or interface so I can see:
1. Teams confirmed for final
2. Teams playing on next season
3. Teams not playing next season - and the reasons why, so we can improve service or talk them out of it if possible.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Zaheer Ahmed
from Campania, Italy