(OPEN TO QUOTES)
I am looking for a video editor with an accurate sense of beauty, design, harmony, and who knows about the effects of the video on the audience. I would like to work with a professional that is open to my ideas and that has excellent communication. If you see your work as an art or at least as a powerful tool for communicating through the details, please apply.
DETAIL: I think I'll be adding you to the credit sections as well as the other collaboratos! Please consider this when giving me your quote. I appreciate it! ;)
- Communicate why the audience should book me as a voice artist (through shots, music, and words - no voice)
- Logo to add in the intro and outro
- The texts to be inserted (around 7-9 'slides' or 'transitions' - I'm using those word in the absence of better terms)
- Video shots in high resolution
- The overall ambiance/emotions I want to convey. I think it is really important to choose an adequate transition for the words. There will be few words, but they must appear on the screen with personality. It can't be banal.
- 2 similar videos in high resolution (one in English and one in Portuguese - I'll give you full support in this language)
- The audio in the highest quality, in stereo
Please let me know your quote for this job.
If you have any question, I'm here to clarify.
I may look new to this platform (no hires yet) but I am going for sure to hire a professional for this project as well for the others I've posted.
And add 'I love to do what I do' at the beginning, just to make sure you read my job post with attention.
About the recuiterMember since Apr 3, 2017 Howard K.
from England, United Kingdom