Please read the entire job posting before applying. Only apply if you meet all the requirements listed below. If you apply for this position and do not meet the stated requirements, you will be reported for spamming.
Our firm is looking for a top quality virtual assistant who has excellent communication skills, including a background in US real estate. We built our team on win-win principles. Proven character and integrity is required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Take inbound calls from prospective home sellers
* Following up with prospective sellers
* Assessing properties for after repair value or BPO
* Performing skip-traces using people-finder service (Spokeo, Intellius, etc.)
* Entering lead information into database
* Placing outbound cold-calls to leads (track down contact information)
* Processing records and entering data into database
* Research property information online and entering into database
* Make and/or confirm appointments
* Create and maintain a schedule for employees
* Maintain sales database (currently in Podio)
* CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH: Must be able to communicate effectively and speak in clear, conversational American English with little to no access.
* HIGH-SPEED INTERNET: Must have a stable, high-speed internet connection with a minimum speed of 2 Mbps. Connection will be verified before hire.
* US BUSINESS HOURS: Must be available to work US business hours, from 8:00am - 5:00pm CST. This would be for 20-25 hours per week working Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Must be looking for a long-term commitment. Our firm does not hire people who are looking to try out freelancing.
* INTEGRITY: Access to services and proprietary information requires 100% integrity. Sharing information to other consultants or competitors will result in grounds for immediate termination.
* SKILLS: Must have access to and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Experience with Podio, Wordpress, SEO, and BPO's.
We pay $6 per hour, inclusive of oDesk fees. We also pay bonuses on top of hourly rate for outbound calls that result in new clients.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable working relationship with an American-based small business who provides stable and continuous work and pays on time.
With us you won't have to worry about bidding on projects and then waiting for months before getting a good project. We will always keep you busy.
Diligent work and excellent performance will qualify you for a more senior-level position in our organization, which will bill at a higher rate.
- Less than 25 hrs/weekHourly
- More than 3 monthsProject Length
- $$Intermediate level am looking for a mix of experience and value
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Do you have a problem making outbound cold calls to leads?
2. You just called a lead and asked for information. The person on the phone responds negatively and begins insulting you. How do you handle the situation? Would dealing with calls like this be a problem for you?
Skills and expertise
Cold Calling Customer Service Data Entry Microsoft Excel Telemarketing Telephone Handling Virtual Assistant
Add the verbiage on your cover letter 'you like weekends'
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Jaswir Stela
from Panevezhio, Lithuania