Need to migrate an existing s2member Wordpress plugin installation to a new Memberpress plugin. We'll set up a new subdomain with a copy of the existing site, to be used to migrate members over to memberpress from s2member.
What You Don't Need To Do (We Take Care Of It):
- Install and setup
- Setting up gateways
- Setting up profile / payment / etc pages
- Design of forms
What We Need Your Help With:
- .css for design of registration, login, payment forms
- Migrating member specific database fields from s2member to Memberpress - registration date, membership level (there is both an export and import feature in the respective plugins but they're not perfect - mysql skill needed)
- Removing s2member shortcodes from pages, replacing them with memberpress rules and shortcodes. 84 pages total involved, the change is quite simple front end update.
- Removing s2member database entries
- Any hiccups that may come up, help with troubleshooting.
A few notes:
We will give you access to set up testing subdomains and databases on the server. No data is to be moved from the server, please!
Mysql skills required here, please only apply if you really have experience ..
Deadline 3 days.
Skills & Expertise RequiredWordpress
Offer to work on this project closes in 148 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends