Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Part-time:10-30 hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $18/hr
Member since: Jun 14, 2019
I represent corporate houses and SMEs and provide legal assistance involving business laws and regulations. Labour Laws, employee contracts, tax issues, civil suits against the corporation, employee injury, patents and contracts. My expertise include the following:-
• Independently handling all kinds of Civil & Criminal Cases before the Delhi High Court, District Courts, DRT, National Commission, State Commission and District Consumer for Consumer Disputes Redressal, Tribunals and other Quasi-judicial authorities, Board of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction for the last 9 years.
• Identify, assess and negotiate to resolve employment dispute or other litigation before it is formally filed or as early as reasonably possible, once filed.
• Handling matters pertaining to Banking Laws, Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws.
• Handling all kind of Arbitral, Conciliation & Mediation proceedings.
• Have been advising on resolution of disputes between the client and the contracting party.
• Develop close business relationships with fellow managers, associates and stake holders.