Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $3/hr
Member since: Jun 27, 2017
• 7+ years of experience in IT industry, which includes hands on experience in Big data ecosystem related technologies.
• Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Developer (2017)
• 2+ years of extensive experience in Hadoop Eco system which includes estimations, requirement analysis, design development, co-ordination, validation.
• Experience in using Pig, Hive, Scoop, HBase and Ambari
• Experience in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
• Familiar with Java virtual machine (JVM) and multi-threaded processing.
• Knowledge in job workflow scheduling and monitoring tools like Oozie and Zookeeper
• Experience in designing, developing and implementing connectivity products that allow efficient exchange of data between our core database engine and the Hadoop ecosystem.
• Experience as a Java Developer in Web/intranet, client/server technologies using Java, J2EE, JDBC and SQL.
• Familiar with data warehousing and Informatica
• Techno-functional responsibilities include interfacing with users, identifying functional and technical gaps, estimates, designing custom solutions, development, leading developers, producing documentation, and production support.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creative, research-minded, technically competent and result-oriented with problem solving and leadership skills.