Network engineer turned ethical hacker and Cyber Security auditor with over 5 years of experience across information security. I am keen on providing invaluable services on ethical hacking, Cyber security auditing, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing, digital forensics, Incident response, security engineering and applications development.
- Cyber security auditing and Vulnerability Assessment; Using general frameworks Like SAFETAG Security Auditing Framework, National Institute of Standards and Technology cybersecurity framework (NIST), Cybersecurity Risk and Maturity Assessments For Organizations (CyRAM) and following standards like Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) etc.
- Applications and Network Penetration testing; Having professional experience with tools like Burp Suite Professional, Nexus Professional, Metasploit, Social Engineering toolkit, Kali Linux Operating system, etc.
- Digital Forensics and Incidence Response (Having grounded experience with tools like Autopsy, Encase, Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED), Incident Response playbooks, etc.)
- programming languages experience; Python, Java, Shell and Bash Scripting
- Great understanding and experience with various Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Server and Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, Vmware Vsphere, Vmware ESXI,VirtualBox etc.)
- Networks and Networks Security engineering design and Management
- Information Security technology systems analysis and optimization
- Creating Incident Response playbooks.
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) experience; the use of Security information and event management (SIEM) tools, network monitoring tools etc.
- Ability to create well detailed technical and executive reports with Microsoft office suite
- Excellent communication skills and Customer-centric