Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Member since: Nov 6, 2018
worked for an healthcare provider in Regulatory Affairs department as an associate for two years
Knowledge of biomedical and pharmaceutical database and current global Regulatory requirements /guidelines.
* Knowledge of making sales reports of 18 bands of oncology medicines through out India.
* Working knowledge using using an electronic document management system; ability to use document templates;
* Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel,Power point,Project and outlook.
* Excellent grammatical and communication skills,writing skills,i.e command of outlining ,drafting ,revising and reviewing the adverse event reports.
* Problem-solving capabilities and excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work in minimal supervision ,goal driven,good judgemental.
* Science graduate with a diploma in computer applications .
Apr, 2012 to Sep, 2014