Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Part-time:10-30 hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $10/hr
Member since: Sep 7, 2017
As a Product Specialist Engineer at Webyog, my work includes product development, Customer Support, Testing, and Social media management.
1. Provide email-based technical support to the users.
2. Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical issues.
3. Collaborate with the engineering team to troubleshoot bugs, escalate issues, and unblock customers.
4. Relay product feedback and feature requests to the Product team, providing context and a clear
understanding of the customer’s objectives.
1. Automation testing and manual testing of various test cases based on the application's UI.
2. To develop and execute test plans.
3. Performing regression and sanity testing manually as well as using automation script
4. Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works
smoothly for all users across multiple platforms.
5. Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
6. Recreate the scenarios that users report.