Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Member since: Sep 15, 2017
Having completed 5 years in this IT industry,have learn a lot and keen on learning a lot more.
Being a person who is very disciplined,hardworking,dedicated,eager to learn new things .
Sr. Android or Mobile Application Developer and learn as much as i can and then, once i feel i have enough knowledge, i would like to be a part of IT industry .
1) Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and Multiple Platform
2) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3) Work with outside data sources and API's
4) Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5) Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6) Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.