Country: Pakistan | Asia/Karachi
Availability: Part-time:10-30 hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $25/hr
Member since: Sep 18, 2019
I have more than 10 years of extensive experience in:
• Software Engineering (Software Automation, Software Quality Assurance Engineering, Software Quality Testing and Requirement Engineering, Software Process, Software Configuration Management etc.)
• Software Test Automation design and development
• Information security, control, audit and monitoring. Specialties:
• Software Test Automation - Selenium (IDE, RC, Webdriver), - Geb (Spock, Groovy, Grails/Gradle)
• Software Quality Assurance
• Business Intelligence, Big Data & Data warehousing
• Team leadership and project management
• Software Testing
• Software Quality Control
• Software Process Management/Improvement
• Change Management and Control
• IT Governance
• Knowledge of CMMI, COBIT 4.1, ISO-27001, Information Security etc.
Testing Tools: Selenium Toolkit (WebDriver, IDE, RC) Geb (JQuery based Geb automation framework) Testing Frameworks: JUnit, NUnit, Spock, TestNG, PyUnit etc.
Services and APIs: Webservices, RestAPIs
Version Control and Tools: Github, Bitbucket, SVN, Source Tree, Tortoise Git Cruise Control etc.
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Grails and Ant.
Continuous Integration: Bamboo, Jenkin
Platforms: Windows(2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Server), Linux(Debian), Mac, Ubuntu etc.
Performance and Load: JMeter, Load runner, SoapUI.
Management and Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla, Testopia, Pivotal Tracker, Mantis and Kualitee etc.
Databases and Tools: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Navicate Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI) and Dataware-housing
Future Goals: • Wants to become a certified of CISM, CISSP and PMP – Next ten year targets.